ECM Consultant / Developer
- Participate to design and development of innovative software products in the ECM field using a range of technologies, producing high quality results.
- Provide outstanding consultancy services.
- Provide high quality support to customers and partners.
- Bachelor or Master's degree in an IT related field.
- Experience with Alfresco ECM.
- Outstanding Java programming skills.
- Very good software development and object-oriented design fundamentals.
- Practical experience with mobile development, responsive layouts.
- Experience with Groovy is a plus.
- Experience with Backbone/Marionette is a plus.
- Experience with OpenText Content Server, EMC Documentum is a big plus.
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills in English.
- Confidence to work comfortably with customers and stakeholders, up to board level, to ensure effective and efficient service delivery.
- Ability to translate requirements into functional designs and to develop and learn new technical skills quickly.
- Ability to lead development efforts, with an understanding of requirements, design, and execution.
- Excellent analysis and problem solving skills.
- Flexibility and adaptability to work collaboratively in a team environment.
Role is based preferably in our offices near Lugano, Switzerland.
If you are interested in applying for this job, please send your resume to email@example.com and include the job title in the subject line.
This opportunity is for people interested in full-time work. No contractors, consultancies or recruiters will be considered.